If you want to file for dissolution of marriage Tampa FL residents trust, you may want to speak to The McKinney Law Group. We understand the sensitive nature of this type of situation and want to help make it an easier process for you. With one of our dedicated lawyers by your side, you may feel more peace of mind about your situation knowing that your best interests are being looked after.
Common Reasons for Divorce
It’s a sad fact that not all marriages last forever. Sadly, about half of marriages end in divorce. Let’s take a look at some of the most common reasons for a dissolution of marriage in Tampa FL:
- Infidelity: Many marriages end because of affairs. When one partner has a physical or emotional relationship with someone outside of the marriage, the other partner can feel irrevocably hurt and betrayed. People may cheat for a variety of different reasons, including anger against their partner or because they feel a lack of emotional intimacy in the marriage.
- Frequent Arguing: While it is normal for married couples to have an argument every once in awhile, it is not healthy to be constantly bickering with each other. Married couples who can’t agree on much and spend most of their days arguing are more likely to get divorced sometime in the future.
- Lack of Physical Intimacy: Physical intimacy is an important part of a healthy marriage. When married couples rarely have sex and barely even look at each other in an intimate way, it can lead to a dissolution of marriage Tampa FL couples choose as a last resort.
- Abuse: Unfortunately, both physical and emotional abuse can occur in marriages. When there are deep emotional issues or feelings of resentment, one partner act abusively toward the other. An attorney who can help with the legal dissolution of marriage Tampa FL residents rely on may be necessary.
- Financial Problems: Money problems are a big reason why some marriages fail. If a couple struggles financially, it can put a lot of stress on the marriage. They may blame one another for their financial problems and eventually get divorced.
- Poor Communication: It is important for there to be constant communication in a marriage. If married couples barely talk to each other and can’t effectively communicate their feelings, the marriage is at risk of ending.
Hiring a Divorce Lawyer
Attorneys who handle dissolution of marriage Tampa FL locals depend on can be invaluable. Because it’s a complicated legal process, it may be in your best interest to work with an experienced divorce lawyer. He or she can help you fill out the paperwork, communicate with your spouse on your behalf and protect your legal rights.
A skilled divorce lawyer may also offer objectivity. A divorce can be emotionally draining and cloud your judgment, causing you to make poor decisions. For example, you may agree on an unfair settlement just to finish the divorce process. A divorce lawyer may be able to step in and prevent you from making bad decisions.
If you are interested in a dissolution of marriage Tampa FL offers, contact The McKinney Law Group at 813-906-0048.