Tampa Family Law

The Role of a Parenting Coordinator

A parenting coordinator can be an excellent resource during a family law matter.

Tampa Divorce Lawyer

Minor Child Tax Exemption

Who claims the children on their taxes?

Tampa Custody Attorney

What is Sole Parental Responsibility?

The presumption in Florida is to award shared parental responsibility.

child support lawyer

What Is Considered Income for Child Support Purposes?

What income is used for child support guidelines?


Bridge-the-Gap Alimony

What is Bridge-the-Gap Alimony?

mediation infographic

Infographic: Tips for a Successful Mediation

7 tips for a successful mediation.

postnuptial agreement tampa

Postnuptial Agreements

A postnuptial agreement is a great option to ensure your rights are protected.

Tampa Evidence

Are Text Messages Used in Court?

A court can read your text messages.

Tampa Divorce

Can my Lawyer Withdraw from my Case?

A lawyer may withdraw from your case.

Tampa Divorce Lawyer

Does Florida Recognize Common Law Marriage?

Florida law surrounding common law marriage.